Hey guys, it's been really really long since I blogged.
2015 is going to end soon, I'm sure you all have done something that have made yourself proud or you archive something.
I'm never a sports person, basically I don't do sports.
Since I'm not a sports person, Im not an active person in any activities. Untill last year end, my friends asked me to join cheerleading. Well, cheerleader? In everyone's perspective of cheer, is always "oh that girls a b*tch." "oh she's a slut" or whatever. Besides that, many people would always think that cheer is just a group of girls using poms and dancing around. Basically NO. Cheerleading is actually a sport that do dangerous stunts.
Well I've never thought that I would be in my school cheer team. And I'd never ever thought that I was able to be a cheerleader, because I'm not a sports person. Well, this sport proved me wrong. I could actually do so many stuff.
This season (2015) was a tough season, there's many teams that are stronger than us, and they have better routine than us and maybe potential to get into the top3 list. Well, we participate in two competition, that was C3 and Cheer 15.
During C3, we did not did well enough to archive into top3 but we got a 6th place. Its kind of disappointed but also a motivation for us to do better for Cheer15.
But who had ever thought that during Cheer15, we won Best Showmanship and got a 4th place. Although we didn't hit full routine but it's all worth it, all the holiday practices and extra practice. It was a wonderful season.
Check out our routine!!
C3
have a great day!! :D
Instagram.com/moniqueloww for more :)









No comments:
Post a Comment