Sunday, 22 December 2013

Happy early Christmas Greetings

Hello. It's been awhile :)

so yea. I'm going to blog again :p

hmmmm. 3 more days till christmas , and i still don't have the christmas feel arghhhh. I guess i should wish you guys first. haha

Merry early Christmas :D


All I want for Christmas (cover by Megan Nicole)

So recently I had opened a Insta shop. I sell trendy accessories. If you're interested. Please do follow us on Instagram :) 

www.instagram.com/_mangel 

Thanks for the support :D  
yay :p

So this holiday I've been watching Hong Kong dramas. Watched 'On Call 2' and 'My "sheng" Lady' 

In the same time i had found some songs 

it's a chinese song, from On Call 2, episode 27 and 28 

Since it's almost Christmas I shall post some christmas songs here. :D Because not putting Christmas songs it's too mainstream :p 

Have yourself a little Merry Christmas (cover by Megan Nicole)


Last Christmas (cover by The ready set and Kina Granis) 

Last but not least, Merry Christmas! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment